Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Information Security Engineer
Location: CORNELIUS, North Carolina, 28031-7497
Term: 15 months
- Function as a lead project engineer on projects assessing and remediating security across the IBM i platform.
- Design efficient, repeatable and measurable human processes for implementing and sustaining security across the IBM i platform.
- Create comprehensive engineering documentation including requirements, design, configuration documents, support documentation, training materials, and project documents.
- Manage and maintain security software products including configuration, support, and updates.
- Assist internal customers in identifying security solutions for the IBM i.
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years’ experience with IBM i Security
- 1+ years’ experience with Help Systems RSA Agent for SecurID
- 1+ years’ experience with Splunk
- 1+ years’ experience with TrinityGuard Security Suite
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.