Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 24 months
- Provide information security consultation to improve awareness and compliance with Enterprise Information Security policy, processes and standards.
- Perform remediation of security assessment review issues, complex ad hoc data, and reporting to support information security risk management.
- Provide guidance and direction in reviewing assessment findings and mitigating controls to optimize information security.
- Identify and direct information asset portfolio reconciliations and certifications.
- Provide advanced data aggregation and data of information security risk exposure.
- Develop and deliver Information Security Education Awareness and Training in accordance with the Enterprise Information Security Program standards.
- Review draft and proposed control standards for business impact and recommend modifications or clarifications as required.
- Conduct security control testing and consultation with stakeholders.
- Evaluate and interpret internal and Enterprise Information Security policies, processes and standards, and provide recommendations to improve them.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Technology/Info Sec background, solid oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical skills.
- 4+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.