Our client in DT Chicago is looking to bring on an Informatica Administrator for a direct hire opportunity. The role can be 100% remote.
Candidates must have experience with Product 360 to be considered for the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert operational & technical support for all aspects of Informatica P360 and Active VOS platform
- Monitor & baseline the health of Informatica capabilities and remediate when capabilities become unhealthy
- Manage the Informatica technical support relationship
- Mentor, train and develop Informatica Administrators
- Lead change management in the production Informatica environment including scheduling, testing, and deployment of changes
- Develop, document, and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity, changes protocols, customization, and usage
- Provide quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Audit Informatica configuration, customizations and workflows for best practices
- Define, implement and maintain regression testing best practices for Informatica product upgrades
- Define user roles and user access management best practices for the Informatica platform, and operationalize those practices with the. End User Support (EUS) team.
- Document policies and procedures related to Informatica use
- Quickly identify, triage and resolve Informatica system issues, collaborating with internal and external support teams as needed
- Contribute to the development of long term goals and strategies related to Informatica services, functionality and capabilities in support of business’ strategic objectives
- Participate in the SRE on-call rotation
- 7-10 years of Informatica experience in a high volume SKU retail environment
- Experience in an eCommerce environment strongly preferred
- Experience in a multi-supplier environment strongly preferred
- AWS experience strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP a plus (but not required)
- Technical expertise as demonstrated through the successful management and completion of a wide variety of technical initiatives.
- Must be an collaborative, articulate and persuasive team member who can effectively work with leadership team and who is able to communicate concepts to a broad range of business and technical staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, or System Engineering is preferred
- Experience with Informatica P360 and Active VOS
- Reasonable knowledge of current cloud & software technologies and uses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.