This international industry leader has an immediate 12+ month contract opportunity (with strong chance for extension) for a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer with 3+ years of C#/.NET and Angular experience. This position requires working in the office 2-3 days per week in Dallas, TX, Montvale, NJ, Orlando, FL, or Denver, CO.
- Coding, testing and debugging programs according to computer engineering specifications
- Modifying, expanding and updating applications
- Communicating with a team that includes analysts, engineers and quality assurance testers in order to coordinate and document application development and testing
- Developing software prototypes
- 3-5+ years experience with C#, .NET, SQL and Angular (including Angular 13).
- Experience preferred in cloud/big data environment.
- Experience with SQL and non-SQL environments (Spark preferred).
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service Oriented, Microservices, and Containers.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing.
- Advance professional with ability to apply concepts, practices & procedures
- Works with minimal direction and able to lead and train others
- High level of expertise in required skill set
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.