Are you a Senior Full Stack MERN Developer? Are you very strong as a React developer?
Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with teammates?
If you say, “YES”, MATRIX has a FULL TIME, HYBRID position at an amazing client located in Downtown Chicago for you where you will work from home Monday , Thursday, and Friday and be onsite with your colleagues Tuesday/Wednesday
Official Job Description
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, and eager to learn professional to join our Web development team as a Full-Stack MERN Developer. The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience building business-oriented solutions using SPAs and have strong understanding of Modern Web Development stack. The candidate must be self-motivated, detail oriented with strong analytical thinking, and organizational skills. This role provides opportunities to gain experience in DevOps, middle-tier, backend development, and financial services integrations (Bloomberg, FX Connect and GTSS Web Services).
- Build rich visual and reusable components for complex financial systems
- Participate in creating and translating wireframes, UI mocks from user stories
- Develop client and internal facing features ensuring technical feasibility of the UI/UX designs
- Develop quality code paired with unit testing coverage
- Maintain and support existing solutions
- Translate business requirements into functional code
- 5+ years experience - Senior full stack developer
- Strong React development experience required
- Mongo, Express, React, Node (MERN Stack Developer to learn Drupal)
- Needs somebody who understands deployment to the cloud (CI/CD, DevOps)
- Experience building for the Cloud in AWS
- REST APIs experience
- Drupal experience is HIGHLY preferred