This leading digital product development company has an immediate 6+ month contract opportunity (with strong chance for conversion) for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer. Can work 100% remotely from anywhere in the United States.
• Deliver solutions for clients using Java, Angular, and Spring Boot.
• Write stories (use cases, technical and functional requirements), tests and code.
• Help guide clients towards effective solutions that balance technical requirements and business needs.
• Participate in the sales process by participating in sales meetings and providing estimates, risks, assumptions, and requirements for future opportunities.
• Attend development meetings (stand-ups, kick-offs, retrospectives) and design sessions with teams and clients.
• Inspire fellow nerds, future clients, students, and the community at large by writing, speaking, mentoring, contributing to open source software, and demonstrating our collective expertise and experience.
• Possess strong development and debugging skills with a deep understanding of Java.
• Proficiency in Angular and AWS.
• Experience consuming and producing tested APIs with two or more languages.
• Experience designing Java Spring (Boot & Web Services).
• Skilled in both relational DB design and non-relational database usage.
• Experienced in CI/CD DevOps, including AWS, Jenkins, and Github. Experience with datadog and Splunk is a plus.
• Have experience in a React is a plus
• Take ownership of tasks to raise questions and risks early, find creative solutions, and bring them to completion.
• Have a passion for mentoring others and have the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.