• Deliver solutions for clients using Java, Angular, and Spring Boot.
• Write stories (use cases, technical and functional requirements), tests and code.
• Help guide clients towards effective solutions that balance technical requirements and business needs.
• Participate in the sales process by participating in sales meetings and providing estimates, risks, assumptions, and requirements for future opportunities.
• Attend development meetings (stand-ups, kick-offs, retrospectives) and design sessions with teams and clients.
• Inspire fellow nerds, future clients, students, and the community at large by writing, speaking, mentoring, contributing to open source software, and demonstrating our collective expertise and experience.
• Possess strong development and debugging skills with a deep understanding of Java.
• Proficiency in Angular and AWS.
• Experience consuming and producing tested APIs with two or more languages.
• Experience designing Java Spring (Boot & Web Services).
• Skilled in both relational DB design and non-relational database usage.
• Experienced in CI/CD DevOps, including AWS, Jenkins, and Github. Experience with datadog and Splunk is a plus.
• Have experience in a React is a plus
• Take ownership of tasks to raise questions and risks early, find creative solutions, and bring them to completion.
• Have a passion for mentoring others and have the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.