REMOTE opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Hybrid- Local Candidates Only - In Person Work Required
This position will have primary responsibility for reviewing and analyzing financial forecasts, budgets and actual results. Provide decision support analysis to assist with business decision making. Analyze impact of changing business trends on current and future operating results.
- Responsible for reviewing branch financial information loaded into our financial system
- Act as a liaison between various locations and financial analysis team
- Compile, consolidate and analyze accounting and finance information for the production of financial statements and reports
- Prepare variance explanations for financial performance and costs analysis
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED and nine (9) years professional experience in accounting, including two (2) years in prolong intellectual instruction (certifications, instructed training, OR on the job training, etc..) in Accounting or Finance; OR
- Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance, or closely related area and seven (7) years professional experience in accounting or finance; OR
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or closely related area and five (5) years of accounting or finance experience; OR
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or closely related area and three (3) years of accounting or finance experience.
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Strong intra- and inter-department communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Willingness to travel (less than 5%)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- CPA designation
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Our client promotes a drug/alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as allowed by applicable state laws