Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Our established client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team for a long term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for reconciling and reporting on operating and capital budget financials, running analytics on financial data, and performing forensics for solving issues with financials.
- Reconcile financials - budget, approved spend, actuals and forecast; meticulously keep track of capex/opex spend.
- Reconcile financial data across the technology portfolio, understand variances resolve them with help of managers and take corrective steps to prevent future recurrence.
- Understand accruals process, how it works for actuals realization and impacts forecasting.
- Understand financial data and identify trends, do reporting on those.
- Understand financial metrics and report on them.
- Create weekly financial reports for supporting Managers and Executives.
- Understand capex/opex requisition process and ensure its alignment with financials.
- Work with managers to manage budget and approved spend for all projects.
- Ability to operate across multiple projects, programs, business areas, and portfolios.
- Strong Excel, ERP preferably SAP.
- Advanced demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex financial information. Using it to provide business advice and reporting to make strategic business decisions.
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 4-5+ years of experience in financial management and/or business operations.
- Experience of financial planning in a medium-to-large organization; preferably technology organization.
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.