65 to 80
UI / UX
This fast growing leader in experience-driven software strategy, design, and development has an immediate 4-6+ month contract opportunity (with strong chance for extension and conversion) for a Senior UX Designer. This Senior Experience Designer can work 100% remotely from the West Coast, Mountain West, or Midwest. Will be responsible for establishing and driving the creative vision of the projects. This includes the execution and delivery of creative design deliverables and leading a design team within a project while directly collaborating with Experience Researchers, Technologists, and other UX Designers.
This position requires:
- 5+ years of UX/Experience Design
- Strong portfolio
- Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, etc.
- Agile methodology
- Working collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure continuity, leverage other specializations, and maintain holistic perspective.
- Synthesizing data from customer interviews, building visualizations for personas and journeys, and mockup sample screens to illustrate recommendations for future product changes.
- Ensuring quality of own work and that of others on the project is in line with methodology, best practice, trends, company standards and SOW.
- Presenting creative solutions to clients with well-articulated and relevant rationale.
- Reviewing project responsibilities and timelines, anticipating challenges and opportunities to exceed expectations within the project budget.
- Fielding, documenting and ensuring resolution of client/vendor questions, requests and concerns via appropriate team members.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.