Our well known Texas based client is seeking a Snr Enterprise Project Manager for a contract opportunity in Houston, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall success of a project, requirements definition, and quality assurance activities. You will also work closely with the business to define business requirements and manage large and mid size Enterprise Projects in a Senior Project Manager capacity.
- Time and resource management, financial planning, scope management, issue and risk management, and project execution.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual projects including planning, design, and success criteria.
- Plan, direct, and monitor the work produced by the teams.
- Manage the client relationships, including general, ongoing communications, negotiation of scope and schedule changes, key risks, issue resolution, and ongoing progress reporting.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and find solutions to get desired outcomes
- Provide liaison services between functional user and technical systems groups in the development or modification of typically complex information systems.
- Lead in definition of user business requirements, assures requirements are appropriately addressed in application implementation, and redefines business processes to maximize application usage as required.
- Create and execute on test plans, perform hands-on functional testing, and lead user acceptance testing.
- 10+ years of Project Management experience
- Advanced skills in data organization and analysis, problem solving, requirements elicitation and documentation
- Strong skills in business process analysis and workflow diagramming; experience using these skills on projects to develop workflow-based enterprise software
- Prior experience as a Senior Enterprise Project Manager managing at least 2 large project engagements
- Experience working with Project Management software and tools
- Strong working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Process, including incremental/iterative and Waterfall methods
If this sounds like you, apply with MATRIX today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.