Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Seeking a motivated Senior Endpoint Management Engineer with 7-10+ years of experience to join our client's team to implement and support key elements of the ITS endpoint management services for Windows, iOS and MacOS.
This individual will work in the client's ITS organization and will be responsible for engineering implementation and tier 3 support for the endpoint environment, with in-depth knowledge of creating and deploying applications, patch management, configuration policies, operating system deployment, and hardware/software lifecycle efforts using Microsoft Endpoint Manager(Intune). This role is also responsible for heading up projects and initiatives for new technologies introduced by the technology architect.
- Strong experience with Modern management using Intune (hybrid Azure AD, Autopilot, cloud PC)
- Expert creating and deploying applications with endpoint manager
- Expert with autopilot and modern OS deployment
- Expert with MacOS application deployment, scripting and patch management
- Full understanding of deploying configuration policies using Endpoint Manager
- Experience troubleshooting endpoint manager issues using logs (both server and client)
- Experience with designing and building endpoint manager solutions for application, configuration and compliance
- Experience supporting Windows client operating systems
- Experience with scripting in an enterprise environment (e.g., PowerShell, BASH)
- Experience creating and managing collections and deployments in endpoint manager
- Experience with BitLocker policies and deployment via Azure AD / endpoint manager
- Strong understanding of Active Directory Sites and Services, Group Policy, and all interrelated activities with endpoint manager
- Microsoft Endpoint Management Engineering skills (formerly Intune)
- Desktop Engineering / Desktop as a service (Windows 365)
- Windows 10 desktop engineering and lifecycle physical and virtual
- Azure/AzureAD/Hybrid environment understanding
- ControlUp/Edge DX
- Modern endpoint management concept understanding (Ring topology, self-service app installs etc.)
- Amazon workspaces, Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops
- MacOS and iOS engineer with Enterprise MDM experience. Bash, Python scripting a plus.
- Microsoft 365 service understanding (O365, Visio, Project, PowerBI)
- Scripting through Powershell, Bash, Python, and others
- Good grasp of IT security principles, e.g., endpoint hardening, data security, user security
- Knowledge of networking technologies, e.g., TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (802.1x)
- Experience in providing support in an enterprise environment
- Provide consultancy and be technically proficient as an escalation point for issues
- Mentor, support, and develop other members of the department.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and customer solution focused.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge
- Understanding of basic project management principles
- Great customer relationship skills
- PHD in common sense or 10 years of related on the job experience.