100% REMOTE - SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Join a fully remote team working to provision and manage infrastructure and cloud apps and building large scale CI/CD pipelines.
- Design, develop, test, and release software to consumers.
- Apply Release Engineering best practices and principles that will make development cycles shorter and assist teams in continuously delivering high-quality software.
- Integrate daily Dev/Ops tasks involved in the development, quality control, deployment, and integration of software development into a single, continuous set of processes.
Ideal candidate has a mix of the following:
- Experience with infrastructure as code environments, including activities around the automated server or network configurations, large-scale software deployments, or monitoring and testing, such as continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with Linux & Windows systems administration
- Experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure as well as applications in Cloud environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with identifying and implementing automation to improve user experience (UX)
- Experience with scripting in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, or Ruby
- Experience with open technologies, DevOps, and related Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Jenkins, GitHub/GitLab, Ansible, Git/Artifactory, and others
- Experience with automation tools, including Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible
- Experience with system integration using a variety of protocols, including JSON, REST, and XML
- Experience with leveraging JSON, YAML, or XML for configuration
- Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Experience with documenting an as-is state of the environment, perform a gap analysis and produce artifacts that articulate options and recommendations preferred
- Experience with containerization including OpenShift, Docker, or Kubernetes
- Experience with managing project priorities and deliverables