Come work for this global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage, supporting a growing community of agents through technology innovation, powerful marketing, mentorship and general sales enablement.
Position: Senior Desktop/Tech Support
Location: Waltham, MA 02451
Term: 3 Months
HYBRID role: mostly remote, but can be onsite if needed
- Provides hands-on and REMOTE user support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers.
- Configures workstations for new users and upgrades existing equipment and software.
- Sets up and maintains network and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoots LAN, and connectivity issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system to update customers.
- Re-images computers, performs data migrations and restorations, and conducts remote problem solving.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- Years Exp: 5 - 10.
- Experience: Relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish tasks .
- Leadership/Contributions: Leads and directs the work of others.
- Advanced Degree or Certifications?: Yes.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.