Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Data Management Consultant
Location: Fort Mill SC or Charlotte NC
Term: 6 months
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multi-pronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- The said resource will need to have experience in Data Management in support of regulatory landscape with emphasis on Strategy and Execution.
- Implementation experience about Collibra and Ab Initio to maximize the existing toolset usage.
- Knowledge and experience on Financial industry Risk and Regulatory reports
- Should be someone that is well versed with Data Management Strategy
- Metadata Management and establishing sustainability with appropriate tools
- Collibra Connect and past experience on integrations with other Technical Metadata Tools
- Collibra Workflows and Asset maintenance
- Business Glossary Meta model
- Establishing registries and asset linkages
- End-2-End visualization of data flows/Traceability