Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Data Management Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Develop and lead programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities.
- Design and conduct complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate process or control gaps. Analyze, assess, and test data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met.
- Identify data quality metrics and executes data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Develop recommendations for optimal approaches to resolve data quality issues.
- Develop and implement plans for assessing the quality of new data sources.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact.
- Leverage domain expertise and data, business, or process analysis to inform and support solution design.
- Consult with clients to assess the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Participate in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Provide input into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and experienced leaders.
- Will provide deliverables such as data dictionaries, upstream data flow mapping, lineage and identification of data risks for applications and data elements and identification of appropriate controls.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Data governance and data management experience.
- Prior experience with data dictionaries, flows and lineage will be very helpful