Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Credit Risk Specialist
Location: Chandler, AZ
Term: 9 months
- Lead, develop, and implement strategic initiatives and processes to drive the company credit culture, appetite, and business performance.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and identify opportunity for risk mitigation strategies within Credit Risk.
- Contribute to credit performance, potential or emerging risks.
- Review and analyze moderately complex processes and projects, business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Receive direction from leaders.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Credit Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.