Sr. Creative Account Manager/Director, Creative Operations
San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Remote)
You are a seasoned Creative Account Manager with a passion for and demonstrated track record of delivering tangible value to the creative process. You thrive on building strong relationships with stakeholders and leverage those partnerships to lead to better outcomes on projects that elevate and champion our brand. You're enthusiastic about making things run smoothly and efficiently and are well versed in managing the flow of work in a fast-paced creative department.
You are confident, detail oriented, deadline driven, and direct in your communication with stakeholders and colleagues overseeing projects including marketing collateral, packaging, print, video production, UI/UX web, investor decks, emails, social media, OOH, paid social, and banking offices experience (signage). You're successful when you ensure all stakeholders are aligned and working in partnership with creative to move the project through the process – and that creative assets align with expectations.
You know how to jump in when it’s required and do the work to get the job done. You're comfortable with leading and influencing in a matrixed organization. You have masterful relationship and creative project management and planning skills. You are a strategic, critical thinker and are completely comfortable influencing & negotiating with decision makers, in a fast-paced growth environment with a lot of competing priorities.
- Provide outstanding creative and internal client project and account support, while maximizing efficiency of creative operations.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with Marketing Managers and Stakeholders across our key lines of business to ensure the successful execution of impactful creative projects in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Take initiative to address internal and external needs, remove bottlenecks and resolve problems.
- Participate in weekly creative crew meetings to ensure all relevant projects are on track and address breakdowns and blocks to success.
- Serve as champion and guide for the Creative process with stakeholders.
- Partner with VP, Director of Creative Operations; VP, Head of Brand Strategy – Creative and Creative Directors to ensure a focus on quality and creative excellence.
- Closely partner with Creative Project Managers who manage the operational details of a project to include assigning projects, resource management, monitoring progress, problem solving and solutioning through to completion.
- 12+ years of creative account management and project management experience.
- Strategic and critical thinker, capable of exercising exceptional business acumen and deep awareness of operational capability.
- Determination and expertise to tackle tough problems and resolve complex issues, while establishing and maintaining critical relationships with key internal clients and business partners.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple project engagements, across many different business lines, and the ability to proactively engage on projects from start (brainstorm/ideation) to completion – knowing when/how to lead, participate or mentor depending on what is needed.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines, including managing the timelines of teams that do not directly report to you.
- The ability to effectively collaborate and guide various teams, to deliver on the concept of creative excellence.
- Direct design/print production experience a plus.