Our client is seeking a Senior Content Writer/Copywriter for a long-term contract opportunity in Addison, TX.
Position: Senior Content Writer / Copywriter
Location: Addison, TX Onsite only
Term: 18 months
- Senior level, 8+ years writing experience
- Portfolio of work showcasing print, digital, social and video
- Experience naming products a plus
- Ability to understand technical science and interpret it into consumer-friendly language
- Experience working with product claims preferred
- Must have a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn deeply about a product
- Strong attention to detail and ability to accept and apply feedback
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across levels
- Ability to adapt voice to different audiences
- Must be able to concept ideas and execute against a brief
- Ability to manage multiple projects under deadline pressure
- Ability to work in a corporate environment in which changing priorities and scheduled meetings can interrupt a daily workflow
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of and stays updated on industry trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with InCopy a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Writing, English, Content Marketing or related discipline
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.