Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Content Designer
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
Term: 9 weeks
- Develop and execute customer experience solutions for online applications and websites.
- Lead the most complex industry-leading user interface design solutions.
- Lead teams of customer experience professionals during deployment of interaction design strategies.
- Provide regulatory support.
- Provide customer service by solving operational issues.
- Support the unit's commitment to customers' satisfaction through fast and courteous service via telephone and written correspondence.
- Process customer service requests such as address changes and statement copies.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Fill customer orders with supervision.
- Take and execute complex solicited or unsolicited investment orders in Sales or Trading Representative's absence.
- Provide back-up for others and may provide training or work direction to less experienced staff.
- Develop and build out the first phase of our intranet portal.
- Lead and execute the project, source content and edit for the channel; propose creative concepts for graphics, and produce graphics.
- Contribute to the development of the site architecture, layout and design, and overall flow of the site.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Desig n site architecture and outline page content
- Source content, edit for the online channel
- Build out pages and associated graphics aligned with Wells Fargo brand
- Test, re view, and launch
- 4+ years of graphic design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education. Additional qualifications include:
- Project management
- Digital graphics
- SharePoint publishing
- Web content writing
- SharePoint 2016, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Prior experience with Wells Fargo publishing sites
- Prior experience with Wells Fargo brand