Position: Senior Consultant
Location: Monroe, LA 71203
Term: 2 months
- Develop and execute communication strategies aligned with overall business goals and priorities.
- Support the full spectrum of global integrated communication initiatives including employee, customer, sales, executive thought leadership, digital and social.
- Serve as advisor and partner to clients, at all levels of the business to develop communications strategies and adapt communications execution on an ongoing basis to engage target audiences.
- Write and edit employee, sales, and customer messaging, press releases, media advisories, briefings, statements, social posts, presentations, and speeches, and manage designated state and local media relations opportunities.
- Strong understanding of how to engage target audiences with messaging across various communication channels.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field.
- At least five years of relevant progressive experience in communication or related positions.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with professional writing and editing experience and the ability to make complex information relatable to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills with excellent project management experience.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Self-starter who can work independently or support others when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.