Position: Senior Consultant
Location: Monroe, LA 71203
Term: 2 months
- Develop and execute communication strategies aligned with overall business goals and priorities.
- Support the full spectrum of global integrated communication initiatives including employee, customer, sales, executive thought leadership, digital and social.
- Serve as advisor and partner to clients, at all levels of the business to develop communications strategies and adapt communications execution on an ongoing basis to engage target audiences.
- Write and edit employee, sales, and customer messaging, press releases, media advisories, briefings, statements, social posts, presentations, and speeches, and manage designated state and local media relations opportunities.
- Strong understanding of how to engage target audiences with messaging across various communication channels.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field.
- At least five years of relevant progressive experience in communication or related positions.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with professional writing and editing experience and the ability to make complex information relatable to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills with excellent project management experience.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Self-starter who can work independently or support others when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.