Our client is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst for a direct hire hybrid opportunity located in New York.
Responsible for developing, implementing and administering compensation programs that support business objectives.
- Serves as primary compensation contact to human resources (HR) Managers to provide advice, direction and guidance on broadly defined compensation matters.
- Guides and coaches compensation analysts on compensation responsibilities.
- Serves as point of escalation for complex compensation issues.
- Plans, executes and leads compensation team projects requiring analysis of factors that cross organizational lines and impact multiple organizational units.
- Recommends, conducts and participates in assigned salary surveys in order to understand competitive compensation levels in the organization.
- Completes job evaluation studies and ensures that job descriptions on file are current, complete and accurate.
- Assures through audits, analysis and reports, that all organization compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Designs, implements and communicates a wide variety of compensation and salary administration programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- May lead project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of lower-level employees.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university and 5 or more years of experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES:
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.