Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Change Implementation Consultant
Location: Addison, TX, 75001
Term: 12 months
- Lead managers to sustain change and achieve desired performance results within Change Management.
- Contribute to implementation strategy, methods and plans related to change implementation.
- Review moderately complex projects, and implementation of strategy, and methods.
- Engage in action planning and execute action plan based on gaps or needs.
- Make recommendations on factors that may impact change adoption and sustainability.
- Research performance trends.
- Resolve data, logistics, project support issues, and lead team to meet production deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of trends, risk, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, risk, compliance, and managers to resolve production issues, and achieve goals.
- Serve as a mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Exceptional, succinct written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized with a keen attention to detail. Able to juggle tasks in an ever-changing environment.
- Logical thinker with the ability to apply learned principles across tasks.
- Excellent time management skills to complete time-boxed tasks accurately and reliably.
- Strong interpersonal
- Experience with technology SDLC process and documentation
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management.
- 10+ Years of Experience
- Additional Skills:
- Hogan knowledge a big plus.
- Coordinates all application release activities including:
- SDLC Tracker approvals and obtains the WEID for each effort/projects.
- Secure Peer Review compliance for each release.
- Secure Peer Reviewer training compliance coordination.
- Coordination and compliance for each change for each release.
- EASP (Enterprise Application Security Program) compliance for each release including:
- Opening and managing the master Service Now CHG records.
- SD Element project entries and approvals.
- DEV/SEC/OPS submission/approvals.
- SPARC submission/approvals.
- FSR (Final Secure Review) submission/approvals.
- Checkmarx/Threadfix compliance.
- Represents application at all CAB Meetings for all development changes.
- Participates in weekly extended-team Meetings to review all release items with all development teams and production support.
- Publishes installation plans for each upcoming release.
- Yearly moves documents to DMS for long-term storage.
- Logs and tracks any issues to completion.
- Addresses PO/PA, PM and Scrum Master needs/issues/concerns as needed.
- Oversees release morning results tracking/issue tracking including checkout and reports to management.
- Manages/tracks all installation-related communications, freeze windows, plans, etc.
- Communicates to staff and publishes on the SharePoint Site.
- Helps to pre-plan the next year installations, setting up install plans and critical dates listing the prior year.
- Archives various documents to Documentum for Audit purposes.
- Completes the initial set up of the Go – No Go documents, sets up and facilitates the meeting, records and distributes the results, embeds the results in the installation plan.
- Installs 1 – 2 times per month.
- Establishes and publishes those dates ensuring freeze windows are avoided.
- 4+ years of Change Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.