Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Senior C#/.NET Developer
Location: Tempe, AZ
Term: 9 months
Description: Participate in the analysis, solution, development and deployments for moving a legacy application into Azure cloud and creating microservices. Candidate should be experienced with enterprise applications, including creating detailed program design specifications for high complexity user interfaces, application enhancements, new functionality and backend processes in collaboration with customers, business partners and other product team members.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5 years of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- 5 years of .NET/C# experience.
- 3 years of experience with Azure Cloud, practical experience in refactoring legacy applications for cloud migration.
- Exposure to cloud-based deployments, CI/CD deployment pipeline.
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Strong coding skills and concepts in .NET
- Integration & Collaboration Tools, GIT
- Web Services - Prefer REST experience
- Databases - Prefer NoSQL/MS Cosmos experience
- Experience with developer testing practices (i.e. Junit/Nunit, etc.) and understands the differences between unit, functional and system tests.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with and is willing to initiate sharing knowledge with others.
- Ability to quickly learn and practically apply new concepts or principles which can be confirmed by experience.
- Experience supporting a production application.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.