Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Senior C#/.Net Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 12+ months with possibility of conversion
The candidate must possess and demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in each of the following areas:
- Architecting/designing and implementing underlying Front-end Web Application framework utilizing ASP.Net Core for enterprise level back-office web applications.
- 3+ years ASP.Net Core is required.
- Experience with Restful Web Services (Web API/REST API).
- Experience with JSON, XML and XSLT.
- Experience with Bootstrap or another responsive framework.
- Ability to establish coding standards, naming conventions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual with strong desire to solve problems through investigative means; strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time effectively, as well as function effectively and collaboratively within a team.
- Exercise good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for developing, deploying, and supporting large enterprise Web applications in a mission critical environment.
- Involved in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on architecture, design and quality.
- Contribution to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with other team members and business users on design & development of new software and will help define implementation strategies/best practices & processes.
- Mentor junior developers and team members.
Other Skills and Competencies
The items listed below are representative of the desired knowledge, skills and abilities that would benefit the candidate
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles.
- Oracle PL/SQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture is a plus.
- Experience with Git or any other source control system.
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell.