Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: CONCORD, California, 94520
Term: 12 months
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Act as a Business Analyst between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems solved through strategic digital solutions. This individual will support a scrum team that work on enhancing online digital capabilities.
- Must have proven work experience providing Business Analysis support for microservices architecture, APIs and monolithic app conversion projects.
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions to understand business problems and how proposed system enhancements address them while assessing impact to existing functionality and business processes.
- Be part of a scrum team and participate in daily standups, lead grooming refinement sessions, authoring user stories with acceptance criteria, attend size/commit sessions, and provide feedback in retrospectives.
- Produce business requirement artifacts – including User Stories, Use Cases and UML activity diagrams, Business Rules, and Supplemental (Non- Functional) Specifications– for complex capabilities.
- Use requirements management software to create business requirements documentation.
- Lead or participate in a variety of technical efforts within the digital environment.
- Review and analyze complex content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Independently resolve issues having a technically complex condition.
- Lead team to meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of digital initiatives, policies, procedures and/or compliance requirements.
- Use effective communication skills to collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Prefer experience working for a bank/financial institution within digital online banking.
- Experience using Jama, Jira or similar requirements management software.
- This role will not allow telecommuting and will be part of a hybrid office model.
- Experience writing user stories with acceptance criteria on an agile scrum team
- Must have API Microservice experience.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.