Local Phoenix Financial Institution is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence SQL Analyst.
Term: 6-month contract, working remote initially within Arizona. The right candidate could be converted to full-time employee down the road.
Deliver high quality, moderate to complex reporting, data and analytics to business units across the organization in support of a wide range of initiatives including business intelligence, board and regulatory reporting, organizational strategic initiatives, performance improvement activities and compliance.
- BS in Information Technology, Business Administration and two years business analysis experience with emphasis on business intelligence, OR a combination of education and experience.
- Moderate to advanced skill level SQL Code, full Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS) and Transactional SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions) and a combination of Microsoft Suite of analytic and visualization tools including Excel, Report Builder and MS Analytic Services.
- Demonstrated understanding of mid-level data warehousing, ETL and proprietary and/or structured or open relational MS SQL databases.
- Experience with index tuning strategies and complex query optimization in MS SQL Server. Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills.
- A degree of innovative creativity and latitude.
- Must be able to perform all functions independently in a reasonable amount of time. Demonstrated conceptual thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Must be capable of working multiple priorities at any one time and evaluate/prioritize as necessary.
- Financial industry experience
- Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance; use hands to finger keys accurately when using calculator machines or computer keyboards; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision and color vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to travel independently to department and branch locations.