Local Phoenix Financial Institution is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer.
Term: 6-month contract, although could go full-time down the road for the right candidate. Remote initially from within Arizona.
The SSIS SSRS Developer is responsible for delivering high quality, moderate to complex reporting, data and analytics to business units across the organization in support of a wide range of initiatives including business intelligence, board and regulatory reporting, organizational strategic initiatives, performance improvement activities and compliance.
- BS in Information Technology, Business Administration and seven years of experience as a Business Intelligence Developer OR a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of data warehouse architecture and experience in data modeling.
- Experience in ETL tools, BI and Analytics, data marts and cubes, implementing and supporting production environments.
- 5 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing BI solutions with Microsoft technologies including MS SQL Server 2012 & above, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS with MDX/DAX (Multi-Dimensional and/or Tabular).
- Experience in reporting and data visualization tools including Tableau, SSRS, or Power BI.
- Experience with performance tuning techniques such as indexing, query optimization and analyzing query execution plans.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills, conceptual thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to perform all functions independently in a reasonable amount of time.
- Must be capable of working multiple priorities at any one time and evaluate/prioritize as necessary.
- Ability to take ownership and facilitate consensus among a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Must be willing to collaborate and problem solve in an open team environment.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Financial industry experience.
- Experience implementing and delivering solutions with Big Data platforms like Hadoop.
- Experience in Python development (machine learning and AI).
- Work experience with multiple database platforms and BI delivery solutions.