Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, 50266
Term: 12 months+
- Writing narratives about the data based on reports from analysts.
- Organizes and align information to ensure organized delivery.
- Create PowerPoint presentations, narratives, summaries, for executives, operating committees, regulators, etc.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Communication – MUST HAVE STRONG WRITTEN AND VERBAL SKILLS with the ability to write narratives in a corporate environment.
- Advanced Skills in MS PowerPoint - ability to build PowerPoint decks from scratch and present them to executives.
- Ability to understand data and analytics - researching data, pull out findings, and determine how to present it the target audience.
- MS Excel - VLOOKUP's
- MS WORD
- High degree of professionalism and presentation skills.
- Ability to take ownership of small initiatives and build processes around it.
- Banking/ Finance experience with a company of similar size.
- Analytics experience and/ or business analyst and/ or PM experience with exposure to data/ analytics.
- Corporate experience with presentations.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.