Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Risk Project Manager
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 3 months
- Resources will complete phase 2 of initiatives focused on remediating risk controls in operating models across 20+ programs within the bank.
- Perform project support tasks such as planning/ executing sub-tasks, providing status reports to leadership, identifying challenges/ risks, and leading teams in execution of tasks.
- Audit risk programs by evaluating controls, systems of record, metrics, etc.
- Required to have 5+ years of a combination of the following:
- Relevant experience in finance and/ or banking with at least two relevant projects/ executions.
- Experience in Operational Risk, Compliance, and or Audit.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Top Skills
- Risk/ compliance - evaluating current controls (compliance, opts risk, audit background).
- Proven track record of executing risk programs with the ability to plan, execute, lead teams, drive to deliverables.
- MS Applications - Advanced Excel & PowerPoint ( strong Visio, Outlook, Word are nice to have).
- Ability to work with Sr. Leadership and communicate challenges.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.