Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Product Owner / Agile Data Business Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 12 months
- Lead and facilitate working sessions and other routines to understand customer needs, write epics/user stories, and prioritize and parse the desired functionality into minimum viable and future releases.
- Develop, manage and strengthen relationships with key leaders from business and operational areas.
- Monitor and prioritize execution activities to meet desired delivery timelines.
- Leverage business relationships to support efforts to determine rationalization of existing solutions and disposition.
- Assist in creation, modifications and updates to Consultant Playbook to drive consistency across all consultant engagements and messaging.
- Assist and drive improvements to socialization materials related to Business Solutions offering set for marketability and ease-of-understanding.
- Prepare Executive-ready presentations that cover a scoped body of work for the customer, status updates, and other materials for recurring and ad-hoc routines
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data quality, data analysis or related experience.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Atlassian and MS365 Platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization; including senior leadership/management.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge and understanding of BCBS-239 principle.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of key financial data subject areas, including any combination of the following: Human Resources, Marketing, CRM, Master/Reference Data, Channel, Digital, Customer data, Employee data.
- Knowledge and understanding of data integrity management practices and procedures.
- 4+ years of experience in strategic planning or project/program delivery.
- 4+ years of experience in data governance/data management concepts and practices.
- 2+ years of experience in data quality and control improvement.
- 2+ years of experience with data issue tracking and prioritization.