Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94105
Term: 12 months
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- ???Excel – proficiency or knowledge of advanced excel functions for data cleansing, manipulation, and validation. Ability to develop and arrange diverse functions with the goal of gaining insights into datasets.
- Tableau – proficiency with creating basic data visualizations and willingness to learn and create innovative data visualizations with Tableau.
- SharePoint – proficiency with Power Automate and SharePoint Online.
- Process - Knowledge of continuous process improvement and streamlining data collection points seamlessly within a process.
- Nice to have or willing to develop data skills – proficiency in python, data mining and/or database management.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Technical development and reporting design along with data integration skills required.