Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 18 months
Day-to-Day Responsibilities:Project Scope:
- Managing the service desk intake process for up to 10+ Scrum teams in CDAR group.
- Overseeing the processes related to the intake for new work items into agile process.
- Performing intakes for internal groups submitting projects.
- Vetting all material work for high level project scope.
- Ensuring all business needs, solutions, timelines, and impacted teams are clarified.
- Attain all approvals.
- Initiate the agile process.
- Create the work in JIRA.
- Will be meeting with leadership twice weekly.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong grasp and experience with Agile process
- Strong Skills in JIRA
- Project/ program management experience - technical deployments and deliverables (IT backgrounds are ok, business side PM experience preferred)
- Ability to work with Sr. leadership
- Negotiation experience regarding scope to meet leadership needs
- Regulatory compliance experience
- DATA ANALYTICS – familiarity with business line
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.