Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Administrator
Location: WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, 50266
Term: 6 months
- Monitoring the inbound and outbound dialer during dialer operation.
- Designing and programming dialer strategies to ensure call center agents are targeted to the right campaigns.
- Analyzing dialer data and existing query logic to ensure the dialer is running optimally.
- Working with Workforce Management teams to ensure agent schedules match demand.
- Consulting with Call Center managers to alert them of agent issues and migrating agents to support demand.
- Research and resolve legal and compliance inquiries to ensure State and Federal law adherence.
- Learn new dialer technologies and tools.
- Programming dialer logic using SQL.
- Working with technology teams to implement dialer initiatives and execute Business Continuation Tests.
- Report and resolve production issues.
- Support the operations of a specific business line.
- Administer programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Manage requests for community relations events, sponsorships, company funding, volunteer activities, and special programs.
- Perform business operations that are administrative in nature.
- Facilitate efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and escalate concerns related to the assigned operation.
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to key business partners.
- Coordinate and monitor implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Interact with immediate Strategy and Execution colleagues on operational initiatives.
- Provide support for a variety of diverse support functions for multiple business groups or a specific line of business.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong technical skills including SQL, SAS (or similar query languages) previous experience with dialer strategy development within Aspect and or Avaya Dialers (or similar technologies).
- Demonstrate the ability to execute on complex projects, balancing short-term and long- term priorities.
- Leverages quantitative and qualitative insights to analyze opportunities for innovation.
- Supports solution delivery by completing routine tasks, with guidance.
- Independently adapts communications for a variety of cross-functional / cross- geographic audiences.
- Sources and develops basic summaries and narratives of relevant information, data and facts.
- Influences others to come to agreement on priorities, direction and next steps.
- Monitors individual adherence to policies and procedures and escalates issues as needed.
- 4+ years of Community Relations, Business Operations or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience with dialer technologies such as Aspect or Avaya.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Advance analytical abilities to analyze data and recommend go forward actions.
- Experience executing initiatives.
- Experience testing dialer strategies and technologies.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize effectively.
- Experience with developing internal communications for agents and internal teams.