Are you an experienced Business Analyst with experience working with business leaders to develop and gather business and functional requirements and develop requirements matrices for technology/vendor analysis and selection?
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team on a contract basis to start to partner and collaborate with department leaders and SMEs to improve, re-engineer, and automate business processes throughout our growing company. Our business is in the Distribution and eCommerce industry so prior experience in eCommerce, Warehouse Management solutions, Distribution and CRM solutions like Salesforce would be a plus!
Your responsibilities in this role would include:
- Collaborate with business leaders and staff members to develop and gather business and functional requirements for process improvement
- Develop Requirements matrices for technology/vendor analysis and selection
- Develop visual process flows
- Coordinate with engineers to translate business/functional requirements into technical requirements
- Coordinate with Project Manager to define project deliverables, tasks, and other criteria for successful project delivery
- Develop test plans
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
The qualifications we are seeking for this role include:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analysis having developed business and functional requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Business Acumen with the ability to lead meetings and give presentations
- Must have solid experience with Visio
We would prefer you to have some industry experience with Warehouse Operations /Distribution systems and/or experience in online / eCommerce industry (We have five large warehouse operations across the US and are the #1 seller for eCommerce sites like Amazon and several categories). Experience with Salesforce CRM would also be a plus. Our company is headquartered north of Atlanta but this role can be 100% remote. If you have the experience we've described above, please apply so we can begin a conversation with you about this new Business Analyst opportunity.