Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in todays digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Chandler AZ
Term: 12 months
- Support control operations related to network perimeter inventory.
- Perform data reconciliation activities, support peer reviews of manual control steps and create/maintain supporting evidence, and calculate metrics for leadership reporting.
- Facilitate escalation to leadership for metric breaches, and perform regular monitoring/updating of issue queues.
- Support archiving and general maintenance for auditable evidence to support demonstrable/defensible artifacts for control testing and validation.
- Create automated reporting procedures in Tableau, working closely with control SMEs.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Tableau expertise