Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte NC
Term: 6 months
- Projects will relate to transition testing for Commercial Loan
- Scope Definition and BRD Writing
- DODECA Enhancement Changes Management
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Essbase knowledge (Ad-Hoc reporting, not just the interface experience)
- Excel Intermediate to Advanced (plus would be VBA skills)
- Financial Background Knowledge
- Requirements/BRD experience with proven testing experience (Project Management Experience)
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills