Are you a Senior and experienced Business Analyst that has experience selling and distributing products internationally and can work with executives as well as technical professionals in understanding and documenting use cases and business process flows? We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with international experience selling retail and/or distributing products in overseas countries - UK, EU, Asia, and Australia and understands many of the requirements for systems and operations required to sell and distribute products in foreign countries. We are a large eCommerce company currently selling in these countries through large sites such as Amazon but are looking to sell direct and thus will need to handle many of the unique aspects of selling distributing product in a foreign country. You would need to be familiar with the various laws and regulations of selling and distributing products in other countries.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you would initially join our team on a contract basis to partner and collaborate with department leaders and SMEs to understand the requirements of selling and distributing our products in various foreign countries - UK, EU, Asia, and Australia and have experience documenting these requirements and business flows with tools like Visio and developing Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) specifically as it relates to selling and distributing products internationally. Prior experience with Salesforce and or Service Cloud would be a plus!
The qualifications we are seeking for this role include:
- 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst and be a senior level, experienced IT professional that has international experience.
- Prior experience in eCommerce, Retail/Distribution systems used to sell and distribute products in Europe, Asia, etc. International experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience documenting business process flows and the like using Visio and developing use cases and other business requirement artifacts
- Strong Business Acumen with the ability to lead meetings and give presentations
This role is 100% remote so you could live anywhere but ideally in EST or CST time zones as much of our team is located in EST and we work EST hours. If you have the experience we've described above, please apply so we can begin a conversation with you about this new Senior Business Analyst opportunity.