Senior Business Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Contract (6 Months + extensions possible)
Looking for Act as a liaison between core business units and the Information Services Department to translate user requirements into high-level system specifications, develop and coordinate user testing, and assist in training and implementation of new systems or system enhancements.
Ideal candidate will have a background in testing requirements/data masking within the Financial Services and/or FinTech domain.
- The right candidate will have a mindset to engage with our colleagues - understand their processes, challenge the status-quo, evaluate opportunities, see the ‘big-picture’, and ultimately help design a creative solution that will enable us to provide high-touch client service. To that end, the Business Analyst will partner closely with multiple lines of businesses to identify problems and collaboratively define requirements and solutions, as appropriate.
- The Business Analyst will help build and implement processes and procedures and support technical specifications.
- This role requires an understanding of banking products, operations and system functionality.
- Keep the client and our front-line colleagues at the forefront of all analysis, requirements, process changes and solutions.
- Help enable high-quality client service while scaling our processes to support volume growth and changing client needs.
- Perform data analysis and process design activities at the operational and organizational level.
- Coordinate the efforts of internal technical and non-technical staff, and of key business users.
- Work with the business to come up with solutions for process improvements.
- Engage and direct business partners and subject matter experts to identify priorities and scope for medium business problems.
- Define and document business requirements.
- Aid in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with management to ensure timely and successful resolution of project issues.
- Support project planning and managing of business team deliverables.
- Candidates must be results-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with stakeholders at various level.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in the implementation of process design and project management.
- 5+ years of banking or financial services industry experience in the domain of transaction services, deposits or lending.
- 3+ years of experience in the delivery of reporting solutions in banking or financial services industry.
- Strong SQL skills to analyze and profile data and build report prototypes.
- Ability to interface with businesses and understand business requirements and existing systems to deliver cross-department solutions.
- Ability to develop and implement new processes and procedures.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.