MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling a full-time, fully REMOTE employee position for a Sr BI Integrations Data Engineer. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well-known company in the greater Chicago area.
Do you get excited working on Azure cloud platforms specifically ingesting data using Azure Data Factory (ADF)?
Do you have experience with data movement technologies augmenting outbound data movement and integration?
This position may be for you!!!
What is needed for this role:
- Experience augmenting outbound data movement and integration
- Proficiency with data movement technologies (Integration such as writing one’s own code or using tools such as Adeptia, MS Logic apps, Axway, Talend, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Azure cloud platform experience ingesting Data using Azure Data Factory (ADF) and transforming the data
- SQL / SSIS is critical at a very high level of proficiency
- Must have experience with programming languages such as Python (Preferred), C#, or Java
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as Code fundamentals - managing backlogs
- Must have worked in an Agile environment
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.