MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling a full-time, fully REMOTE employee position for a Sr BI Data Engineer. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well-known company in the greater Chicago area.
Do you get excited working on Azure cloud platforms specifically ingesting data using Azure Data Factory (ADF)?
This position may be for you!!!
What is needed for this role:
- Azure cloud platform experience ingesting Data using Azure Data Factory (ADF) and transforming the data
- SQL / SSIS is critical at a very high level of proficiency
- Must have experience with programming languages such as Python (Preferred), C#, or Java
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as Code fundamentals - managing backlogs
- Must have worked in an Agile environment
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience augmenting outbound data movement and integration
- Proficiency with data movement technologies (Integration such as writing one’s own code or using tools such as Adeptia, MS Logic apps, Axway, Talend, MuleSoft, etc.)
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.