We are an established US-based healthcare administration company looking for passionate and experienced .NET or Node.js developers to join our team.
We are building a B2B product from the ground up using a modern technology stack that makes a real difference for thousands of patients.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of API’s.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Exceptional knowledge of .NET framework 5, 6, or Core and / or Exceptional knowledge of Node.js.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a technology product focused environment.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- True understanding of the SOLID principles.
- Must be able to write CLEAN code.
- Excellent understanding of distributed system design.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server including data modeling, SQL query design, optimization and LINQ queries.
- Experience building data models including creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Basic understanding of Chrome V8 engine, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Advanced level of English.
Nice to haves:
- Microsoft Azure DevOps experience.
- Cloud Experience required - Azure preferred.
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory experience.
- Docker experience.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and SOC2.
What you get:
- Friendly, agile working environment.
- Challenging and exciting tasks.
- Competitive base pay with a performance-based bonus.
- Yearly Corporate Retreats where our colleagues fly from all over the world to meet each other in person.
- Opportunity to become part of a successful product that makes a difference.
- Please apply even if you do not meet all the requirements 100%.