Fort Worth, TX company is seeking a Senior Azure Infra Engineer to join their team for a contract opportunity.Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field, and 5 years of experience
- General knowledge of the following areas with deep knowledge in 2 areas:
- Implement "Infrastructure as Code" using Terraform in Azure and on-prem infrastructure resources
- Implement Github , GHA CI/CD and ADO cloud for automation
- Load balancing the application including Proxies and CDN (automate)
- Implementing monitoring, observability in AKS and K8S
- Monitoring and Metrics in Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana and integrations with Moogsoft/xMatters
- Open source Logging infrastructure
- Able to script Automated performance testing scenarios for APIs and Web front ends and embed in CI/CD pipelines dashboarding/reporting query languages
What You Will Be Doing
- Run our infrastructure with Terraform, Azure PaaS and/or Kubernetes.
- Make monitoring and alerting notify on symptoms and not on outages.
- Document so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into automation.
- Improve the deployment process to make it as boring as possible.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Proposes ideas and solutions within the product team to reduce the workload by automation.
- Plan, design and execute solutions within product team to reach specific goals agreed within the team.
- Plan and execute configuration change operations both at the application and the infrastructure level.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of the system by applying the learnings from monitoring and observation
- Complete Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations
- Responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the portfolio and understand the integrations
- Improving DevOps practices and accelerating delivery and take a lead role in troubleshooting technical issues and recommending changes to improve resiliency
- Develop strategic technology roadmaps
- Respond to TechOps incidents and provide support for customer incidents.