Location: GA - Statewide
Our client is looking to hire a Senior .Net Developer with Azure devops experience to help the technology team deliver projects aligned with application modernization efforts:
- Design, develop, and maintain .net applications / API’s based upon requirements, high level design, guiding principles and patterns.
- Implement and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems and methodologies
- Assist with the creation of automation scripts for provisioning cloud resources, rolling out tools and new features
- Help with monitoring systems and providing support
- Collaborate with engineering team members to detect & resolve infrastructure problems
- Manage hosted environment, respond to outages and defects, and interactively improve the system.
- This is a hands-on role that is expected to develop, teach, guide, and perform code review.
- 5+ years of hands on .net development experience.
- Hands on experience with .Net core, Azure services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Storage etc.
- 2+ years of Azure DevOps experience using the following tools/approach:
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Azure DevOps
- Hands on experience with creating ARM (Azure Resource Manager) Templates.
- Azure DevOps – build and release pipeline setup and execution.
- Azure DevOps Administration.
- Azure Boards
- 2+ years PaaS implementation experience in Azure
- 2+ years Web Apps, API Management, Logic App, Function, Service Bus experience
- 5+ years of hands-on-experience delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture
- 5+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET
- 3+ years PowerShell experience (JSON, XML, other scripting an asset)
- 3+ years Visual Studio with Continuous Integration
- 3+ years performing object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services
- 2+ years of UI development experience working with UI/UX Designers
- Demonstrable understanding of Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas, HTTP protocol, and underlying internetworking concepts
- Experience orchestrating complex use cases involving multiple systems, incorporating error handling and logging
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues and defects
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
- 3+ years working as part of an Agile/Scrum team.
- Expertise in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability. Hands on experience on Backup and restore Azure services.
Nice to have:
- (Maven, Jenkins, Git, and or comparable toolsets a plus)
- Microsoft SQL Server experience (Configuration, Administration and Tuning). Solid SQL writing / data analysis skills desired.
- Experience with Azure SQL, Azure Tables, CosmosDB. Prior experience managing Azure BI / Data Analytics services such as PowerBI, Synapse, Azure data lake storage, & Azure data factory will be valuable.
- Prior Exposure working in BI & Data Analytics team will be a plus.
- MCSE or other Microsoft certifications and Azure Certifications a plus
- Hands on experience with AWS / AWS certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of EAI SOA best practices, development methodologies standards.
- Experience with general networking concepts such as DNS, firewalls, load balancers, etc to configure Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Microsoft: ASP.NET Core, Azure, C#/Web API
- Experience with Azure, .NET Core, RESTful services, AWS,
- Frameworks: .NET Core 2.1+ (required), Azure PaaS, Jquery, ReactJS
- Databases: NoSQL db (Azure Cosmos, MongoDB, Synapse), SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Tables, Stored Procedure Development, Performance Tuning
- Working with CI/CD Pipelines in Azure DevOps
- XUnit/Moq are a plus