Our client is seeking a Senior Application Analyst for a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity!
Position: Senior Application Analyst
Location: Remote, USA
Term: 6-months, contract-to-hire
- Experience to at least .Net CORE 3.1, ASP.NET Core, Core 5.0 & 6.0
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Background in .Net 4x and ASPX a plus
- Exposure to Web Services and RestAPI (we are currently migrating to RestAPI)
- Oracle Database Experience
- Exposure to utility systems a plus – Outage Management and Work Dispatch systems
- Not just Programmer, but also an Analyst – ability to think, question and propose solutions.
- Communication skills – more a soft skill, but necessary in remote work situations, engaging personality
- A problem solver – customer focused - willing to engage and focus on resolving customer issues
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.