Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Analytics Consultant
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10001
Term: 7 months
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development. Plan, coordinate, and execute primary and secondary customer market projects.
- Provide monthly reports to portfolio managers consisting primarily of pre-selected macroeconomic indicators with supporting commentary from leading economists.
- Reports may also include pre-selected market data with supporting commentary from leading investment/ market research analysts.
- Independently prepare reports accurately, on-time with minimal need for editing/ revision
- Will make enhancements to the initial project scope
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong proficiency with SQL and/ or SAS (minimum 1-3 years of experience)
- 5+ years of research and/or analytical experience
- Economics, Business or other relevant college degree
- Demonstrated experience with analytical research and executive presentations
- Effective problem solving skills, flexibility and adaptability are needed to prioritize and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Highly motivated with a results-focused orientation