- Pay 130000 to 130000
- Function: Accounting / Finance Professional
- Job Ref: 229527
• Oracle Financials General Ledger support with multiple currency ledger structures
• Configure setups for global consolidation, multi reporting currency and Web ADI templates
• Define & maintain Accounting flex fields and value sets, Ledgers, Parent/Child values, Security/Cross Validation rules
• Provide support for multi-currency accounting issues, period opening/closing, Mass allocation, Consolidation and Bloomberg daily rate feed
• Revaluation template support and journal processing support for creation, import/posting, reversal, recurring, drill down, and Web ADI
• Provide forms personalization development and support
• Support related financial data feeds to downstream custom systems/applications
• Support related GL data retrieval for Essbase from financials for various departments reporting purposes
• System Administration - Define, schedule, and maintain concurrent programs; Define menus and security; User access; Create and maintain custom Alerts
• Accounts Receivable support with multi operating units and legal entities configuration - Create custom invoice, update fields/formats, maintain custom email program, and support custom AR interface upload from Excel; Configurations of Tax regime and Tax rules; Configure Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA) setups and support custom Sub Ledger Accounting Methods (SLAM) and deviation rules
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science required.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) a plus.
• Preferred Oracle certified in R12 General Ledger and Accounts Receivable modules
• 5+ years Oracle R12 Full life-cycle conversion, implementation and post production support
• Strong knowledge of PL/SQL and developer tools
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Windows environment, including ability to use Microsoft Office desktop tools (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
• Configuring setups for R12 General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Web ADI templates
• Functional proficiency, sound technical knowledge and excellent understanding of best practice business processes and system design.
• Technical and functional support, business systems analysis, solution design, and deployment of Oracle ERP applications.
• Core competencies with Business Requirements Gathering and Definition, Gap Analysis, Mapping, Systems and Environment Set-up, Testing, End-user Training, Post Production Support.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executive, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Ability to manage time spent on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Design and development of OBIEE Repository (RPD), Analysis Reports, and Dashboards
• GP Dynamics
• Fusion / Cloud Financials experience a plus
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.