Grow your career as a Senior Agile Coach with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Provide Agile coaching, which will require expertise in Agile Scrum, SAFe or SAFe-like frameworks, Extreme Programming, Test driven development and Kanban principles, methods and techniques.
- Lead identification and creation of format for Agile Life cycle management tool – Jira, Confluence Symphony & Teams.
- Coach the set-up and use of tools to support the agile transformation.
- Participate in planning and executing the roll out of that infrastructure across time and associated adoption strategy and training.
- Instruct managers on the basics of Agile frameworks and methods, such as Scrum, Kanban, Portfolio Management, OKRs, Metrics, Product Management, Product Ownership, Design Thinking.
- Lead PI Planning sessions.
- Facilitate problem solving workshops with Executives, Leaders & SMEs.
- Mentor: Focus on people and Continuous Improvement all the time. Provide team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Deliver effective training classes on a variety of Agile transformation related topics as well as contribute to customer design.
- Set up the required infrastructure required to run Scaled Agile effectively.
- Be prepared to act as Product Manager/Owner or scrum master when teams are lacking these roles or learning them.
- At times, manage a team of contracting Agile coaches as needed.
- Bachelor’s/University degree is required. Prefer a Master’s degree.
- 5 years of experience delivering Agile Transformations.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as an Agile/Product Management Coach.
- Must have SAFe SPC5 and other certifications.
- Strong background leading Agile transformations for departments or divisions within a large company.
- Extensive experience in Agile tool identification, implementation and customization.
- Exposure to the banking or finance function domain a must.
- Proven ability to guide the breaking down of large scale projects into SMART incremental objectives.
- Veteran in combining Agile with Waterfall as necessary to deliver enterprise wide SAFe initiatives.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.