Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Term: 6 Months
Location: Winston-Salem, N
Long term contract opportunity in Winston-Salem, NC for a Senior Administrative Assistant .
- Supports Value Stream Leaders and Program Management.
- Performs data entry and other normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files, interviewing callers and making proper referrals, arranging meetings and conferences and receiving, referring or answering mail.
- Performs a combination of administrative tasks in various functional areas located throughout RTX.
- Represents organizational unit on administrative matters.
- May prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents and answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor’s assignment.
- May provide executive assistant services as a direct assistant to senior leaders.
- This includes working independently on special assignments, managing the Executive’s schedule, processing and handling of confidential documents and other administrative duties.
- May research and determine types of technical literature searches and sources of information required to satisfy the scientific information needs of researchers and staff within RTX.
- AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience OR
- In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 8 years of relevant experience is required OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and less than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Concur Travel & Expense Software, or other travel, expense, and invoicing tool.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate with individuals across all levels of an organization.
- Aerospace industry experience preferred.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.