Location: Atlanta, GA 30309
Term: 6 months
- Download, Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and complete corresponding reconciliations for multiple bank accounts.
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements, resolve issues timely, and ensure balances are properly supported and explained.
- Perform account research and analyses to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes.
- Partner with other departments to ensure all internal controls are adhered to and financial statements are fairly and accurately presented.
- Review and analyze monthly activities for accuracy providing recommendations when opportunities for improvement are presented.
- Work with corporate and field finance to resolve any reconciliation issues.
- Ensure that internal and external customers are provided with timely and accurate assistance to facilitate good operational controls and minimize expenses.
- Cross-train in other areas of the Enterprise Accounting department.
- Work on special projects and prepare ad hoc reports and analyses as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3 or more years of experience in accounting.
- Understanding of GAAP and financial practices and procedures.
- Comfortable working within a quarterly financial reporting regime and can manage multiple tasks under aggressive deadlines.
- Experience with SAP and robust SaaS-based ERPs.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in changing work responsibilities and environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.