Position: Senior Accounting Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30309
Term: 4 months
- Provide subject matter expertise across all of CMG for assigned transactional/functional areas and resolve questions and issues that may arise.
- Prepare accrual and reclassification entries needed to ensure materially accurate financial reporting.
- Act as a liaison between the locations / other departments and EA to educate on processes, systems, policies, and procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA, or CPA track preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, including month-end close cycle, balance sheet reconciliation preparation, and financial statement analysis.
- Comfortable working within a quarterly financial reporting regime and have the ability to manage multiple tasks under aggressive deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- Previous experience with SaaS-based ERPs, particularly SAP S4/Hana.
- Previous experience with Blackline, for account reconciliations.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.